The Women’s Legal Centre is an independently funded law centre, based in Cape Town, which conducts public interest litigation and advocates for the advancement of women’s human rights.
The WLC seeks to appoint a Director, based in Cape Town.
The successful candidate will be required to manage the WLC to ensure that it achieves its objectives.
- Provide strategic leadership to ensure financial, social and human capital sustainability;
- Implement strategic goals and objectives of the organisation;
- Overall responsibility for and active management of the staff and services of the WLC;
- Ensure effective administration and financial sustainability;
- Fundraising, managing donor relations and administration;
- Active management of the profile of WLC and liaison with key stakeholders within the public, private and voluntary sector;
- Ensure good corporate governance and compliance with legislative regulations as required within the NGO, donor and state funded sectors.
- Qualified attorney, registered with the relevant professional body, with…
View original post 149 more words